USB Mini Voltage and Current Detector Mobile Power USB Charger Tester Meter
1. Input Voltage: 3V – 7V
3. Parameters that you can test: Voltage of battery.
Current of battery, value of discharging capacitor.(Total ten parameters)
4. Communication function: Yes
5. Parameters adjusting fuction:Yes.
Equipments for parameters adjustment: One electronic load, one constant current source.
Voltage of constant current source should be setted to 8.5V Here is a example for 3A:
When you set electonic load at 3A model, the current will be adjusted step by step. It will cost you about 10 seconds and you can see the result changing procedure in the LCD screen. When you see the 3A result shown in LCD screen, the adjustment process is finished. You can shut off the electronic load and the parameters will be saved automatically.
6.Clean the data: Push the button until the parameters changed to next sets of parameters. Then release the button. Then the next sets of parameters will be started and they will start from zero.
7. Check the parameters: Quick beat the button double times(within 0.5s), then it is checking model. The LED background will be flash.Then you can see the next set of parameters in LCD screen. Quick beat the button double times agian, you release the parameters checking model. LED backgroud be be light with flash.
8. Over voltage or under voltage: An arrowhead will be shown in LCD screen and LED background will flash. Push the button and LED will be light without flash. It will last 30s.
9. Trun on model.
The LCD screen will show all parameters within 1s when you connet power supply by MicroUSB or male plug of USB with wire.(It is to check whether the LCD screen is good or not). Then you can see the parameters used last time(capacitor and which set of parameters). You also can see the current voltage, current and over voltage or under voltage. Please see following illustration.
>1. Input Voltage: 3V – 7V
>3. Parameters that you can test: Voltage of battery.
(as of Mar 24,2023 01:25:12 UTC – Details)
Be the first to review “USB Mini Voltage and Current Detector Mobile Power USB Charger Tester Meter”
There are no reviews yet.